About Store Forum Documentation Contact

[CoT] Conquest Of Thyra. WIP
RedcrowProd Offline

[CoT] Conquest Of Thyra. WIP
Hey guys,

Here today to show off a little of my SMOFPM (small multi online first personne melee ;D). A project that i started 2 years ago alone, then later joined by a talented 2D artist.

The game is mostly inspired by Mortal Online, Reign of King. It is a full loot game ( if you died, your inventory will drop on the world )

The Background story behind it is 8th Century AD, an archipelago in greece.
5 "Ethnies" fighting for the controle of the island. [Viking, Celtic, Byzantine, Arabic, Persian]. It is a realistic background ( no fantasy magic, Alchemy replace it )

This is an open world ( or island ;O ) Meaning you can go anywhere. the game is based out of multiple medium size map.

The game is a FFA, with faction "fame" meaning that if anyone kills someone near a city, there's consequences, but you are still free of all your actions, meaning you can fight within faction, steal, spy, etc...

No Level, the game is based out of skill point. no crazy item stats, the goal is to keep it simple and interesting, just playing on weight / resistance / sharpness / material / type

I didnt wanted to fall into the trap of the "private servers based game" -Rust- alike that have been spawning like hell's minion left and right the last couple of years ( the 3 months rush then dead games ). the game will have only 1 server, working like a "MMO" ( ooohh bad word ! ) and i want to build a small community around the game, to be able to keep developping the game.
that said, there will be a monthly fee of about 10$, and absolutely no cash shop. there will be rewards each month sub will have points and those points will be for "rename"/"Face Swap"

that said, now here some of the screen of the game ! please keep in mind that every thing is a WIP atm.

[Image: 2d7hg6u.jpg]

[Image: 5ue5c5.jpg]

[Image: wvbuxi.jpg]

[Image: 2rpd2mb.jpg]

please feel free to comment and add your input !
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2017 02:57 AM by RedcrowProd.)
05-13-2017 06:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pixel Perfect Offline

RE: [CoT] Conquest Of Thyra. WIP
Your SMOFPM looks and sounds fascinating and I love the look and feel of your screenshots, they look very professional.

I've been aware. as I think many of us have, of you quietly working away in the background over these past years and wondering what it was you were working on. So thanks for showcasing it and I wish you continued success with its development and your search for an additional 3D artist.

Look forward to seeing more as the game develops ... great work! smile
05-13-2017 10:41 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Wow, looking good smile
05-14-2017 12:41 AM
RedcrowProd Offline

Thanks for the kind word smile
Ill update the post when i get some solid steps done. I want to learn how to do video/editing as well to showcase the project better smile
Next step map + props ! smile
05-15-2017 03:42 AM
Zach Offline

Looks great! Will be following.
05-16-2017 05:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jben Offline

Cool Bro smile
07-24-2017 05:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nicorbeau Offline

Beau boulot wink grin
08-28-2017 09:16 AM
RedcrowProd Offline

Hey everyone smile

its been a while, gotta be honest i dropped out for a bit (i decided to join other teams, but those all failed one after the other... indie studios are fun.) , but i'm back with EE smile i wont be working on this project, as it happens to be too big for one person, and i kinda moved on for now. and i got new and refreshing ideas.

But i'm glad to be back to this wonderful engine grin
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2018 02:50 AM by RedcrowProd.)
12-04-2018 02:46 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Welcome back! smile
12-04-2018 03:46 AM
popori Offline

welcome back RedcrowProd smile

i hope you enjoy with EE

good luck
12-06-2018 06:50 AM