Website - http://www.esenthel.com/?id=game/esenthel_rpg_2
Screens -

[Image: 1_.jpg] [Image: 2_.jpg] [Image: 6_.jpg] [Image: 107_.jpg]
03-04-2010 10:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yurci Offline

RE: Esenthel RPG 2
Phenomenal !

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
03-04-2010 10:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chris Offline

I really love the draw distance - especially when you come through that mountain pass and see the iced ones going up into the clouds - it's breathtaking. Also I find the performance fantastic for a demo of this quality. I also especially like the dynamic music. If i'm forced to find criticism, it would be that outdoor lacks vegetation, the indoor lacks clutter, and the transition between on and off the horse. But it's a demo, and for a demo this is a really fantastic & pretty piece of work. Thank you for it smile
03-04-2010 11:28 PM
Barthap Offline

No comment
03-05-2010 06:35 AM
Dynad Offline

Looks awsome, can't wait for V3 smile

There is always evil somewhere, you just have to look for it properly.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2010 09:52 AM by Dynad.)
03-05-2010 09:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Harry Offline

Looks really good smile And what's interesting - I thought about Esenthel RPG yesterday that it will be good to see fresh version. And today I turned on my computer and saw Esenthel RPG 2 grin I found some small bugs:

- when I look at that guy who give mi quest I don't have his body higlighted (highlight shows when I have info about quest)
- in undergrounds in big hall when skeleton and orc attacked me game got crashed

I only regret that source is for licensed developers grin Are you planning to extend this game? I remember that in first version of the game was simple level system and window with stats.
03-05-2010 02:05 PM
Dante190884 Offline

Great job!

- the map is pretty but trees they are little ugly, they look as from the year 2000
- effects require large power of the computer (very large!)
- game also lacks many elements of game rpg, such as the system of experience, npc and player statistic etc

if you add the remaining elements of the game rpg, then i promise that i will buy the license for the code itself of the game grin

http://www.lifecode.xwp.pl
[size=small]speak to me Polish, English or Japanese -you choice[/size]
03-05-2010 02:30 PM
thecoder Offline

Great work! Yeah, that part when you see HUGE open space with mountains far away is just amazing! smile

Hovewer, I think I found something that can be quite serious bug: you can move incredibly fast when you are continously jumping during moving. This way you can be even faster than a horse. Acually this bug is also present in Bloody Massacre and all engine tutorials so it's likely engine (PhysX?) problem.

BTW are there ANY chances that source codes will be ever released to non-licensed users? wink
03-05-2010 10:55 PM
Masterxilo Offline

It's great!

System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Q6600 2.4 GHZ, 4GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 260 GTX 896 MB DDR3

Visit my site: hurricane-eye.webs.com
And read my blog: hurricane-eyeent.blogspot.com
03-05-2010 10:58 PM
Harry Offline

(03-05-2010 10:55 PM)thecoder Wrote:  Hovewer, I think I found something that can be quite serious bug: you can move incredibly fast when you are continously jumping during moving. This way you can be even faster than a horse. Acually this bug is also present in Bloody Massacre and all engine tutorials so it's likely engine (PhysX?) problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWDae8CezBk - it's something like that? I have it too xD (in Esenthel RPG 2 and FV).
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2010 11:19 PM by Harry.)
03-05-2010 11:19 PM
thecoder Offline

Yes, it's similar, but try to spam with spacebar key (press it fast without stopping) and you will see that speed gain is MUCH bigger than on this video.
03-05-2010 11:35 PM
Mikesanimation Offline

Incredible!
03-06-2010 04:09 AM
McTomas Offline

really nice
03-06-2010 11:17 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

I've updated ERPG2 demo to include new grass rendering.
03-14-2010 10:30 PM
Chaplaindm Offline

I just checked the screenshots on the Webpage and it is really impressive.

Chaplain
03-18-2010 02:01 PM