About Store Forum Documentation Contact
Donations:
158$/mo

Esenthel Editor 2.0
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Esenthel Editor 2.0
Also Mac's Code Editor will now allow building Android apps (just like on Windows)
02-19-2013 12:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Emtec Offline

I dont't want to create a new topic so I've decided to write it here. Currently there is available EE_2.0_beta and my question is: can we release an application already (release on some market)?
02-19-2013 02:13 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Of course!
Multiplayer racing was released to Google Play and it was made with 2.0.
02-19-2013 02:38 PM
gwald Offline

If you do make V2 videos, can you please, please, talk and say what you are doing?
It's hard following just by watching the screen without knowing what's happening on the keyboard/mouse.

Especially for beginners, this will help 100%
Cheers

My Blog
http://www.esenthel.com/community/showthread.php?tid=6043

I hang out at Esenthel IRC Channel
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Esenthel
02-20-2013 12:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gwald Offline

Also consider adding control mapping to options, ie changing/swapping functionality of MB1/2/3, space, ctrl etc.

My Blog
http://www.esenthel.com/community/showthread.php?tid=6043

I hang out at Esenthel IRC Channel
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Esenthel
02-20-2013 01:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

EE 2.0 is almost complete, so in 1-2 days I'm increasing its price.

Owners of 1.0 license will be able to upgrade to 2.0 at current 99$ price (you will need to contact me directly and ask for PayPal link as in the Store there will be only one, bigger price).
02-22-2013 01:03 PM
Rubeus Offline

Oh dear. I guess that means it's time to stop procrastinating. To the store!
02-22-2013 02:16 PM
Sherincall Offline

Quote:Oh dear. I guess that means it's time to stop procrastinating. To the store!
Indeed smile
Alright, I'm getting out of the shadows..

Anyway, just bought EE2.0 and there's an option to set Computer ID for the licence.. Can this be changed later on? I understand it's a per seat licence, but can I use it on more than one computer, but only one at a time?

I'm planning on getting a new machine soon-ish, so can I start using it now, or should I wait and set it to that ID?
02-22-2013 05:03 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi, no worries, you can change the computer ID anytime you want smile
02-22-2013 05:22 PM
candam Offline

Hello Esenthel I have some little suggestion for both 1 and 2

Code editor when you create a new application make us we able to to make a new file when we click on the application and say new file I mean new one not importing one

that's one the other I hope there are tabs for code editor to make us able to switch files easily without we go to open them again

I hope you take that into consideration smile
02-23-2013 10:56 AM
candam Offline

Hello Esenthel Please Accept my apology I was totally wrong those features are already there but I'm only still getting use to it thank you and excuse me please smile
02-23-2013 10:19 PM
Rubeus Offline

Well, I finally got around to actually downloading Esenthel 2.0 today. While using 1.0, I found that while the engine/code was phenomenal, I didn't care for the editor, and thus I only used C++.
However, I am completely impressed by Esenthel 2.0. With the way everything so seamlessly integrates together, I'm finding it hard to think of any reasons to NOT convert my project to the Esenthel code editor(aside from the time it would take[not much]).
Esenthel, have you been to (or thought about) some of the game dev conventions like GDC?
02-28-2013 10:32 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Well I am located in Poland, so it would be rather troublesome for me to fly over to San Francisco just for GDC. If someday I get filthy reach and can open a company in US, then you can expect EE to be there wink
02-28-2013 11:13 PM
Rubeus Offline

Well, GDC Europe isn't as big(only 1/10th the size), but it's in Germany. That's closer, but I don't know if it's feasible for you. It would be nice to see the Esenthel engine at least represented in some of the conventions around.
02-28-2013 11:52 PM
Rollcage Offline

Nice work on the 2.0 editor Greg. I'm still mainly using v1 but it looks like your addressing alot of the issues and improving the engine for the future.
03-01-2013 02:31 AM