About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Camera Speed Incredibly Slow
EthanC Offline

Camera Speed Incredibly Slow
Since updating to build 22 from a 6-month old version i'm noticing the camera mode speed in the editor is slow. Like really, really slow. As in, even if i hold down shift it'll take an hour to get from one side of the world to the next.

How do you increase the movement speed now?
03-24-2013 12:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pixel Perfect Offline

RE: Camera Speed Incredibly Slow
There's a speed slider located on the top left hand corner of the view port right next to the orientation cube, the mouse wheel can be used to control this too. Down for fast up for slow.
03-24-2013 12:23 AM
EthanC Offline

Editor 1.0
03-24-2013 12:25 AM
shadow Offline

Esenthel 1.0 never featured changing camera speed for FPP mode.
You should switch to non FPP camera mode, and use mouse wheel to zoom out, then moving around will be faster.
03-24-2013 07:02 PM
EthanC Offline

Scuttling around like a crab isn't a viable solution and I never said you used to be able to control the speed and now you can't. I'm saying that the speed has been drastically reduced from what it was. Obviously something somewhere controls that, so I'd like to know what and where so I can raise it.
03-24-2013 08:36 PM
dylantan Offline

(03-24-2013 12:18 AM)EthanC Wrote:  Since updating to build 22 from a 6-month old version i'm noticing the camera mode speed in the editor is slow. Like really, really slow. As in, even if i hold down shift it'll take an hour to get from one side of the world to the next.

How do you increase the movement speed now?

Not sure if this same problem when we first started. If you used scroll button (mouse middle button) you can actually adjust the speed of the camera. I think scroll up mean fast and scroll down mean slow. Not sure if this what you need?
03-25-2013 01:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply