About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Sky and particles Editor and in game
lago Offline

Sky and particles Editor and in game
Hello newly all, i'm come back with this little problem.

I have problems to see correctly particles efects when run the game.
In Editor 2.0 looks nice, but maybe i have wrong code following examples.

In editor:
[Image: particles_in_editor.jpg]

In game:
[Image: particles_withouteditor.jpg]

I have some problems like this, for example when i set up a "river" runs fine in editor and game, but with "water" in editor waters is in movement but stoped in game. Like the clouds sky. Clouds are stoped all the time.

Im making something wrong. Can anyone give some tips to solve this problems? smile

Thanks alot.
06-16-2013 04:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kreathyon Offline

RE: Sky and particles Editor and in game
(06-16-2013 04:27 PM)lago Wrote:  Hello newly all, i'm come back with this little problem.

I have problems to see correctly particles efects when run the game.
In Editor 2.0 looks nice, but maybe i have wrong code following examples.

In editor:
[Image: particles_in_editor.jpg]

In game:
[Image: particles_withouteditor.jpg]

I have some problems like this, for example when i set up a "river" runs fine in editor and game, but with "water" in editor waters is in movement but stoped in game. Like the clouds sky. Clouds are stoped all the time.

Im making something wrong. Can anyone give some tips to solve this problems? smile

Thanks alot.

lol I have the same problem with smoked, in the editor it is definitely of smoked but in game it is fire
06-16-2013 04:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shadow Offline

There are some Water.update or Clouds.update methods which you may need to call manually.

As for the differences between the particles, you may want to check if you're using official game object classes for the particles (check latest source code of particles object in the "game object classes source code" in EE 2.0 package), if that still won't help, perhaps there's some small issue in the engine. In that case I'd suggest attaching archived sample project with with particle object + sample world included, so Esenthel could test this manually.
06-17-2013 05:29 PM
kreathyon Offline

(06-17-2013 05:29 PM)shadow Wrote:  There are some Water.update or Clouds.update methods which you may need to call manually.

As for the differences between the particles, you may want to check if you're using official game object classes for the particles (check latest source code of particles object in the "game object classes source code" in EE 2.0 package), if that still won't help, perhaps there's some small issue in the engine. In that case I'd suggest attaching archived sample project with with particle object + sample world included, so Esenthel could test this manually.

Thank you shadow but i am use esenthel 1.0 only wink
06-17-2013 06:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lago Offline

(06-17-2013 05:29 PM)shadow Wrote:  There are some Water.update or Clouds.update methods which you may need to call manually.

Thanks for your reply shadow. Its true, many thanks was found
Code:
"Clouds.layered.update();"

(06-17-2013 05:29 PM)shadow Wrote:  As for the differences between the particles, you may want to check if you're using official game object classes for the particles (check latest source code of particles object in the "game object classes source code" in EE 2.0 package), if that still won't help, perhaps there's some small issue in the engine. In that case I'd suggest attaching archived sample project with with particle object + sample world included, so Esenthel could test this manually.

The source seems ok i think, i will go to probe some tips if can't work send a p.m to esenthel.

Thanks you!
06-18-2013 02:46 PM