About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Small problem
kreathyon Offline

Small problem
Hi, my problem is my player no walk in editor, solution plz ?

06-10-2015 12:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
georgatos7 Offline

RE: Small problem
Hey, make sure you copy the exact layout from the tutorial "14-Game Basics/01-Character" including all the assets too, meaning the "Warrior" object, the OBJ_CHR class with proper "names" and "values", make sure you apply it to the Warrior object in the "Params" tab and of course all the Anims.
Adjust the code from the tutorial and i don't see a reason why it should not work.

Otherwise we'll need more info (code, project) to help further.
06-10-2015 11:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kreathyon Offline

(06-10-2015 11:44 AM)georgatos7 Wrote:  Hey, make sure you copy the exact layout from the tutorial "14-Game Basics/01-Character" including all the assets too, meaning the "Warrior" object, the OBJ_CHR class with proper "names" and "values", make sure you apply it to the Warrior object in the "Params" tab and of course all the Anims.
Adjust the code from the tutorial and i don't see a reason why it should not work.

Otherwise we'll need more info (code, project) to help further.

All is good but the problem persist , i'm use Esenthel 1.0 just for information.
06-10-2015 01:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
georgatos7 Offline

Hmm i rly can't imagine what the problem might be without seeing something more specific. Maybe try to throw the char and code to a new project and upload it. Even though i'm on and off lately i'll give it a look.

Edit: Oh cr*p you said Esenthel 1.0 hmm i really don't have any experience in that man sry. I wonder though why are you still using 1.0, do you own a license or something?
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2015 07:21 PM by georgatos7.)
06-10-2015 06:56 PM
kreathyon Offline

(06-10-2015 06:56 PM)georgatos7 Wrote:  Hmm i rly can't imagine what the problem might be without seeing something more specific. Maybe try to throw the char and code to a new project and upload it. Even though i'm on and off lately i'll give it a look.

Edit: Oh cr*p you said Esenthel 1.0 hmm i really don't have any experience in that man sry. I wonder though why are you still using 1.0, do you own a license or something?

I used untill today Esenthel 1.0 since 2013 but me did not make updating, further to problems personnel I have of leave my game a while and lately I was taken a virus dispose with nothing. I succeeded in saving my worlds and I have keep a maintenance of EsenthelEngineSDK also. I have therefore do again an installation clean of EsenthelEngineSDK and Visual Studio on 2008 and I have this problem of figure which does not walk since I made the bet in days with Autoupdate.exe. I delayed well everything file of the file ' Installation ' or it is needed but nothing changes and now I have errors of compilations with VS on 2008 which I do not have before and it is similar with VS on 2012.

I'm use translator online because i'm not speak english sorry :(
06-11-2015 01:57 AM
Pixel Perfect Offline

(06-11-2015 01:57 AM)kreathyon Wrote:  ... now I have errors of compilations with VS on 2008 which I do not have before and it is similar with VS on 2012.

You might want to check you have all the service packs installed, I know I had problems when I first re-installed VS 2008 a while back and it was sorted by installing the later service packs.

Unfortunately I have no experience of EE version 1.0 so can't really help you with the animation in the editor issue.
06-11-2015 11:50 AM
kreathyon Offline

(06-11-2015 11:50 AM)Pixel Perfect Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 01:57 AM)kreathyon Wrote:  ... now I have errors of compilations with VS on 2008 which I do not have before and it is similar with VS on 2012.

You might want to check you have all the service packs installed, I know I had problems when I first re-installed VS 2008 a while back and it was sorted by installing the later service packs.

Unfortunately I have no experience of EE version 1.0 so can't really help you with the animation in the editor issue.

Ok thank you Pixel Perfect, my problem would be regulate I think if I could export my worlds towards Esenthel 2.0 just like that I would take a licence but I do not know if it is possible.
06-11-2015 12:12 PM
Pixel Perfect Offline

You might want to talk to some of the other developers on here that have migrated projects from version 1.0 to 2.0 (now 3.0) I don't believe the world (level) migration should be much of a problem as such, it's more if your migrating the code where undoubtedly there could be many changes required.

Someone hopefully will advise you.
06-12-2015 11:30 AM
Esenthel Online
Administrator

Hello Kreathyon,
If you're considering subscribing to EE 3.0 licensing system, I can release an update that will include the option to import worlds from EE 1.0.
Please let me know,
Thanks
06-13-2015 01:53 AM
kreathyon Offline

(06-13-2015 01:53 AM)Esenthel Wrote:  Hello Kreathyon,
If you're considering subscribing to EE 3.0 licensing system, I can release an update that will include the option to import worlds from EE 1.0.
Please let me know,
Thanks

Hi Esenthel, i'm buy licence smile
06-14-2015 12:36 AM
Esenthel Online
Administrator

Thank you for your purchase!
I'll include this option for the next release, once you confirm that your project has been imported correctly, I'll then remove the option for release after that.
06-14-2015 01:26 AM
kreathyon Offline

(06-14-2015 01:26 AM)Esenthel Wrote:  Thank you for your purchase!
I'll include this option for the next release, once you confirm that your project has been imported correctly, I'll then remove the option for release after that.

ok thank you wink
06-14-2015 01:27 AM
Esenthel Online
Administrator

Hello!
This option is now available as a button on the list of projects screen, please import your data, as the functionality will be removed in the next release.
06-28-2015 07:45 AM
kreathyon Offline

Hello,

It's ok , i'm importing my all world and thank you verry verry much greg smile but now i'm placing my all objects in my world.
06-28-2015 03:01 PM