About Store Forum Documentation Contact

List member setElmPadding
RedcrowProd Offline

List member setElmPadding
Hi,

I'd like to request a small feature for the list:
Could we get a "setElmPadding" from member, following the same logic as setElmOffset, but instead of just being x offset, having the possibility to do x and y ? or maybe a setElmOffsetY so we dont have to rework setElmOffset ?

logic here is i have a list of quest ( and quest step children ), and id like to give a bit of padding to the list between quest, and none between quest and quest steps ( which is a child of quest).

The idea is like this :

Code:
Quest
queststep1
queststep2

Quest2
queststep1
queststep2

instead of

Quest
queststep1
queststep2
Quest2
queststep1
queststep2

thanks,
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2020 05:59 AM by RedcrowProd.)
12-18-2020 05:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: List member setElmPadding
Can you just make an empty element between them without any text?

If you need different size of elements though, then you'd have to use LDM_RECTS mode, it will work for you?
If you can use LDM_RECTS then I could add some function to control padding/sizing per element.
12-19-2020 05:10 AM
RedcrowProd Offline

RE: List member setElmPadding
(12-19-2020 05:10 AM)Esenthel Wrote:  Can you just make an empty element between them without any text?

I would have to cancel the fact of selecting the line, and that leaves me with no choice for the height of the gap

(12-19-2020 05:10 AM)Esenthel Wrote:  If you need different size of elements though, then you'd have to use LDM_RECTS mode, it will work for you?
If you can use LDM_RECTS then I could add some function to control padding/sizing per element.

in that case i would have to rebuild the line, and somewhat toggle multiple element upon selecting some of the elm, which seem a bit of a headache...

if there is no way to add offset or padding for the y, i might play with option one.
12-19-2020 06:09 AM