About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Hello!
TwoCats Offline

Hello!
Hi all,

Just popping in to say howdy.

I've known of Esenthel, now Titan it seems, for a long time. I always remember it being a nice engine, with some nice features, especially for world artists/designers. I'm not a programmer. I only understand the concepts; learning the syntax always messes with my head lol.

In any case, I have a game project I've wanted to create for years and I'm learning Titan to make it happen.

Perhaps I'll learn just enough C++ to do some basic stuff, hopefully without breaking anything pfft. But that's down the road. For now, I'm going to learn how to use the editor, get some assets imported, build some environments, maybe with some light "scripting" (change environment settings or weather, etc, upon entering an area, etc).

In any case, I just wanted to drop in and say hello smile
05-07-2022 02:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Hello!
Welcome!
Thanks for joining and good luck in your journey smile
05-07-2022 04:07 PM
TwoCats Offline

Right on!

I look forward to sharing my progress as I learn my way around this engine and start creating stuff
05-07-2022 05:57 PM
Pixel Perfect Offline

Hi TwoCats and welcome from me too. Your outlined approach seems a good one and I wish you luck as you familiarise yourself and learn to utilise this great engine.

You have a stated goal in mind which should help with the motivation when going through the learning curve. Familiarising yourself with the fundamentals of C++ is well worth while and would also serve you well if you decided to team up with a programmer at some later point, in order to benefit from the combined skill sets and accelerate the project development.
05-11-2022 10:12 AM
TwoCats Offline

Whoah... Been a bit since I last posted heheh. Life has a way of yanking ya off your intended path sometimes. It's doing that a lot with me, lately.

Thank you for the Welcome, Pixel Perfect!

Now to jump into learning Titan.
07-23-2022 01:00 PM
sanitaro25 Offline

Hello everyone, how are you doing?
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2022 09:01 AM by sanitaro25.)
12-30-2022 08:59 AM