About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Great Work on the Documentation
McTomas Offline

Great Work on the Documentation
Hi

Just want to congratulate Esenthel for his great work in this engine and specially on the last update, where the documentation was improved. The images, the new tutorial and all the new organined information can be really helpfull for the new ones, and some times to the old ones.
Your engine is becoming better and better each day and hope that still continues wink grin

I'll take advantage of this thread just to ask, what is the Functions tool for? I know that it's use to see graphic functions, but what's the funcionality in the engine?

Keep the good work, that we're all cheering for you Esenthel grin

Best Regards

Miguel
02-05-2010 01:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Great Work on the Documentation
Thankssmile

Functions (math functions visualizer) is just an utility similar to the Calculator.

Seeing functions visually can help you when you're working on some algorithms that involve many math functions.

I've used it often during development of EE, but can't remember now for which codes exactly.
02-05-2010 03:47 PM
Rofar Offline

Finally got around to checking out the new documentation and I agree this new documentation will be very helpful to new customers and even be a nice reference for experienced customers. Good job and keep up the great work!
02-06-2010 03:19 PM
Sarrene Offline

Im going through the new docs today and I must say, it is very nice. Great job on that and thank you so much!

Peace,
Sarrene'
02-06-2010 05:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply