About Store Forum Documentation Contact

License for casual games
NoybM Offline

License for casual games
Hi! I would like to learn more about the license. We are a small team (1 programmer and 2 designer / modeler). We are doing casual games, with a small budget. We are interested in the possibility of EE. Professional license is too expensive for us. Our games can not produce much income, because most of the profit is taken by the publisher. Will the license to develop casual games (such as in engines Unity3d, Torque 3D, etc.)? And the price from 1000 to 3000, or depending on the game profit.

Sorry for my english grammar smile
03-15-2010 11:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grabonito Offline

RE: License for casual games
Are casual games do not have restrictions on file size ?
I ask out of curiosity, because I have such experience and I do not know if anything has changed.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2010 11:54 AM by Grabonito.)
03-15-2010 11:53 AM
NoybM Offline

No, no restrictions. Maybe they were before, but now no. We studied this question ... We have seen different games (2D and 3D), with sizes ranging from 10 to 500 MB. At present, the size of the game is not a criterion. That's my opinion. Computers become more powerful.
03-15-2010 12:29 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hello,

Welcome to Esenthel forum, you can find the license details here - http://www.esenthel.com/?id=buy
Do you own a company?
If you have any specific questions regarding license purchase you can contact me through PM.
03-15-2010 02:11 PM
NoybM Offline

i wrote to you in PM...
03-15-2010 02:58 PM