About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Wall!
ID0 Offline

Wall!
Why the player clings to all the egges and walls(?) - it is so unpleasant. Is is possible somehow corrected?
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2010 09:17 AM by ID0.)
07-01-2010 06:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dynad Offline

RE: Wall!
Do u mean u get stuck in your structure or when u hit a wall the speed gets slower or u stand still against e.g a wall?

There is always evil somewhere, you just have to look for it properly.
07-01-2010 12:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ID0 Offline

No no, rather 1st. When run along the wall, or runs close, and then turned in her direction (to turn the corner for example) a character simply stuck against the wall. And it was in a RPG 2 too. It's becose i use phys 'create from mesh", or what? Tell me please.
07-01-2010 01:58 PM
Tottel Offline

The physbox is a normal box-like structure.. So my bet would be that even when you walk sideways into it, you get stuck by the way Esenthel handles player-movement/interaction with physical bodies.

Esenthel can probably tell you more about it, if I understood your question correctly, that is. grin
07-01-2010 02:59 PM
ID0 Offline

Umm...probably. But what to do?
07-01-2010 06:02 PM
Demi Offline

Humm. I had similar problem to find that the normals on the mesh were flipped so the character actually was stuck due to the collision being the other side of the mesh.
07-01-2010 10:48 PM
Dynad Offline

(07-01-2010 10:48 PM)Demi Wrote:  Humm. I had similar problem to find that the normals on the mesh were flipped so the character actually was stuck due to the collision being the other side of the mesh.

How is that possible? The mesh itself doesn't have collision, if there is a problem its the Phys box not the mesh... the normals were only important on which side u see the polygon.

There is always evil somewhere, you just have to look for it properly.
07-01-2010 11:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply