About Store Forum Documentation Contact

World Editor
Harry Offline

World Editor
Hi,

I have some problems with World Editor. I delete one of materials which I don't want use anymore. In meshes where I have this material used I set another current material. And now after building when I start game I have an errors about materials which I used year ago in another worlds... What can I do? I rebuild world, delete Game folder and build again, delete all materials on heightmaps and set it again, rebuild project but without any results.
09-06-2010 09:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zervox Offline

RE: World Editor
tried removing material from the material bar and then paint over(will be totally white), then add new material again?
09-06-2010 09:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Harry Offline

Yes, but still the same.
09-06-2010 09:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dynad Offline

If you still has this problem, u need to be sure that its the terrain gives this error. If your world is empty and no error it could happen that a model causes this problem. If so try to re-save your mesh with the new materials.

There is always evil somewhere, you just have to look for it properly.
09-17-2010 11:53 PM
Harry Offline

I solved this, but I'm not sure what's the issue. Probably some old materials was set as 3rd material on the terrain and they weren't render. I painted the terrain with new materials and probably I expose them.
09-18-2010 10:42 AM
Dynad Offline

Ok great wink

There is always evil somewhere, you just have to look for it properly.
09-18-2010 05:01 PM