About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Pre-Purchase questions
Basil Offline

Pre-Purchase questions
I have some questions before i purchase Esenthel Game engine, hopefully someone can help me out.

1. What payment methods do you accept?
2. What's the order procedure?

3. Without having the Source codes for "Game::Chr, SockAddr, Socket" what limits will this put on me in terms of flexibility when using this engine.

4. How much more advanced is the client wiki compared to the public one, i've read on various sites that Esenthel has brilliant documentation with their enginge.

5. Lastly, to confirm, are these one off payments for the software or annual? If one off, how much are updates?

Esenthel looks like a really great product but these questions are the only thing holding me back from ordering right now.

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2010 01:23 AM by Basil.)
11-01-2010 01:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dynad Offline

RE: Pre-Purchase questions
Hey,

Welcome on the forum! First of all its a great choice to join our comunity and making games ofcourse with the engine : )

1. PayPal works just fine.
2. If the payment is done you will be noticed on email that you're account is been upgraded to "Licensed Member"
3. Well these sources are extra if you want to make changes... But the engine is very flexible even without the source. You can always create your own classes that suits your needs.
4. Well you get first of all more source code... and the ability to write Shaders for your game. And you will get the demo of RPG2. As last you can write games for Ipad/iphone aswell.
5. Its 1 time payment... the updates are free.

Well i hope this will answer your questions.

I hope to see you in the future on this forum.. ; )

Greetz,
~Dynad

There is always evil somewhere, you just have to look for it properly.
11-01-2010 01:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Basil Offline

that sounds awesome, thanks for the quick reply! pfft

With the ordering process, is it instant as soon as i complete the ordering process? Also, I'm guessing after you fill in the form it takes you through to the paypal api or does it require payment sent to a specific paypal email?
11-01-2010 01:55 AM
Dynad Offline

No it won't be instant. You will get a mail from Esenthel "the developer" with a link to his paypal email address and the amount that you need to pay. After Esenthel received the payment you will get a PM on this forum that its done smile

There is always evil somewhere, you just have to look for it properly.
11-01-2010 02:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Basil Offline

thanks for the help smile looks like i'll be ordering within the next few days.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2010 03:09 AM by Basil.)
11-01-2010 03:09 AM
Tottel Offline

You also get the source code from the MMO test that was released a short while ago. smile
11-01-2010 02:13 PM