About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Pre-buy questions
joacorock Offline

Pre-buy questions
I'm planning to buy a licence of Esenthel with my brother and some friends to make a game, so I have some questions.

1. We are planning to be a group of programmers on the game (4 or 6), and I'm planning to buy the personal license, is there any problem?, we have no budget we are all friends.
  2. Which versions of iPhone are supported?
  3. Is there in Esenthel code any encrypt library for Sockets?
  4. How much "cross-platform" is Esenthel, I mean, how much code should I change from Windows to Mac?
  5. Which payment methods you accept?, I have Visa International does it works for you?

That are my questions, maybe some of my firends have some others.
11-07-2010 07:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Pre-buy questions
1. yes you can use 1 license in your team to make 1 game
2. 3GS, 4 and newer
3. Esenthel MMO is a tutorial that uses network connections and automatic data encryption
4. if you use only EE functions, then you dont need to change a thing (however you can check the roadmap and see that mac doesn't yet support physical clothing, wheels and joypads)
5. for personal license - PayPal
11-07-2010 07:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Driklyn Offline

RE: Pre-buy questions
No offense, but most of these questions can be found by doing a quick forum search and browsing the Wiki.

1. It's says right there on the buy page: "License is not 'per-seat', it's 'per-product', which means that unlimited number of people can work on your product." I assume you missed that. http://www.esenthel.com/?id=buy
  2. The Mobile page mentions iPhone 3GS at the very top so I would assume 3GS and up.
  3. Couldn't be found but Esenthel just answered it above, so that was a good question.
  4. C++ Writing Portable Codes
  5. This post mentions PayPal as the acceptable paying method.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2010 07:40 PM by Driklyn.)
11-07-2010 07:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply