About Store Forum Documentation Contact

new to esenthel and cant figur out how to run program
marineskbar Offline

new to esenthel and cant figur out how to run program
i downloaded esenthel, winrar wants me to extract the file, but i dont know where, so i made a folder on desktop and exctracted it to there, and in the esenthel documention, in the installation for windows, it says to ...

Please copy folder "EsenthelEngineSDK\Installation\EsenthelEngine" to "Microsoft Visual Studio\VC\include"
Please copy file "EsenthelEngineSDK\Installation\EsenthelEngine.lib" to "Microsoft Visual Studio\VC\lib"
Please copy file "EsenthelEngineSDK\Installation\EsenthelEngineDX10+.lib" to "Microsoft Visual Studio\VC\lib"
Please copy file "EsenthelEngineSDK\Installation\EsenthelEngine64.lib" to "Microsoft Visual Studio\VC\lib\amd64"

Visual Studio Keywords

Please copy file "EsenthelEngineSDK\Installation\usertype.dat" to "Microsoft Visual Studio\Common7\IDE" [/b]____________________________________________________________
i did that, but now how to i run the program?
11-08-2010 02:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Driklyn Offline

RE: new to esenthel and cant figur out how to run program
Open up the Tutorials project file in Visual Studio, run it, and see of it works. Look in EsenthelEngineSDK/Tutorials folder.
11-08-2010 05:51 AM
Dandruff Offline

RE: new to esenthel and cant figur out how to run program
It's not a program by itself, you need to build it (your game) with the engine libraries. It consists of tools though, you can find them in the tools folder.
11-09-2010 02:44 AM