About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Game Artist - Seeking
simmsman4 Offline

Game Artist - Seeking
Well couldn't really find a correct place for the post so went here.

I'm searchin around for members of this engine that are seeking help toward creating a project. Normaly I'm a Sci-FI or Post/Apoc setting but willing to work on other things.

I spend most of my time in my 3d modelling software and photoshop making low poly game models. The other time is spent jumping around from Unreal,Unity,Realm Crafter and now Esenthel.

Overall Looking to make something MMO and that is fun and worth playing. Money was never any object unless the Gods bless us and we make sum. I'm kinda old school, I would rather play a game I enjoy then just to make a buck from it.

I pretty much spend most of my days trying to become a better game artist. Although I date back running BBS and asking myself do I move into Turbo Pascal from Quick Basic. Those DOS days are long gone, but history non the less.

If your somebody that is seeking like myself to work on together on a project MMO wise. Plus your skills go beyond just I can make a good story line. Please IM me or post here.

I've yet to buy Esenthel Engine, although it's on the list. Mainly due to my now handy cap in Setup/Coding Skills! Although I've enjoyed my time with the World Editor and importing models and design part.

Thanks for reading this long post!
12-09-2010 02:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dredge Offline

RE: Game Artist - Seeking
PM Sent
12-10-2010 01:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
simmsman4 Offline

RE: Game Artist - Seeking
got it.. sent you info in your PM..
12-11-2010 03:50 AM