About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Esenthel promotional video
joacorock Offline

Esenthel promotional video
I made a short video to show some of the features of Esenthel Engine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4qngdF1sYg&hd=1

Hope you like it, I'll make another video soon.

PS: I used Esenthel's destructible objects video because It's a better example than Destruct.world

Leave any comment here or in the video.
12-17-2010 12:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Esenthel promotional video
Cool! Thanks smile
12-17-2010 01:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joacorock Offline

I want to post this video on my website is there any problem?
12-17-2010 01:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Of course not! (no problem)
12-17-2010 01:15 AM
Driklyn Offline

Haha, that was pretty cool. I like the army of controllable players at the end.

Isn't the engine free for non-commercial usage? You might wanna say that instead of "test" though, doesn't sound as good. "Test" makes it seem like it's a severely limited version of the engine or something when it isn't like that at all.
12-17-2010 01:34 AM
joacorock Offline

(12-17-2010 01:34 AM)Driklyn Wrote:  Haha, that was pretty cool. I like the army of controllable players at the end.

Isn't the engine free for non-commercial usage? You might wanna say that instead of "test" though, doesn't sound as good. "Test" makes it seem like it's a severely limited version of the engine or something when it isn't like that at all.

True, will do that on my next video.

Thanks for the comments
12-17-2010 01:59 AM
Harry Offline

It's fantastic. I like any type of promotion Esenthel Engine grin I wanna make movie like this too (I tried to do this some time ago but I haven't much time) and maybe soon I'll sho you something wink I'm waiting for next video smile
12-17-2010 06:37 PM
Solo Offline

This video is really cool, nice job Joacorock. One question about the "Great performance with hundred of characters", I noticed the were all the same character all moving in sync. What happens when they all have different textures (armor, weapons, etc) & are all running different animations & AI, (like in a batte for example)?
12-17-2010 08:25 PM
joacorock Offline

(12-17-2010 06:37 PM)Harry Wrote:  It's fantastic. I like any type of promotion Esenthel Engine grin I wanna make movie like this too (I tried to do this some time ago but I haven't much time) and maybe soon I'll sho you something wink I'm waiting for next video smile
Thanks, i'll let you know.

(12-17-2010 08:25 PM)Solo Wrote:  This video is really cool, nice job Joacorock. One question about the "Great performance with hundred of characters", I noticed the were all the same character all moving in sync. What happens when they all have different textures (armor, weapons, etc) & are all running different animations & AI, (like in a batte for example)?

Thanks, I'm working on that now, so you can have a real sample of how should it works, but in my opinion should not be so different.
12-18-2010 01:08 AM