About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Skeleton Point Positioning
fatcoder Offline

Skeleton Point Positioning
Esenthel, can you please add a small window into the model editor that allows you to set the exact position and rotation of a skeleton point? i.e. when in move mode, you can type in the x,y,z position (in local space) for the point, and when in rotate mode, you can type in the exact forward direction for the point.

I use points extensively to attach objects together and it is very hard to get the points spot on (in the right position and pointing exactly in the direction you want).
12-19-2010 12:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
llynx Offline

RE: Skeleton Point Positioning
I need this as well! or at the very least the "Transform" window from ME when editing the mesh.
01-10-2011 02:21 AM
Mardok Offline

(12-19-2010 12:17 PM)fatcoder Wrote:  I use points extensively to attach objects together and it is very hard to get the points spot on (in the right position and pointing exactly in the direction you want).

I also need this to set the positions very precisely.
Currently, moving bones or points is a little inaccurate.
01-10-2011 12:30 PM
llynx Offline

I've hit a roadblock where I absolutely must need this for both Skeleton editing and Animation Keyframe editing as simply moving things with the mouse does not cut it anymore, I'd really appreciate this implemented sometime in the near future.
01-13-2011 02:39 AM