About Store Forum Documentation Contact

My MMO Project
dragonfly3 Offline

My MMO Project
Just wanted to show what I've been working on. I'm making an MMORPG (or at least trying to lol). I have been working with the SDK a lot but don't have any programming done yet. My programmer team member dropped out of the project. He has too much going on with his career (he owns a computer programming and web hosting company) and can't devote the time needed for it. :(

So that leaves me to learn C++. I already know the basics and can understand snippets of code but I need to learn how to put it all together.

Anyway, so I've been working on the graphics side of it with the SDK and wanted to show what I've done so far. You can check out screenshots at http://hedrononline.com and click on "Screenshots." The page 12-30-2010 are the latest ones.

You can also see them on my blog at http://hedronblog.dvinethreads.com

I'm working on putting together a new video to put up on my youtube channel now. I'll post a link to it when I'm done with it.
01-01-2011 12:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Voc007 Offline

RE: My MMO Project
You are handling the terrain pretty well, it is clean.One of the screenshots of the ruins, I would dirty them up a bit, and tilt them a bit, they are too perfect. The castle doesn't fit, just my opinion :-) keep up the great work.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 02:00 AM by Voc007.)
01-01-2011 01:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dragonfly3 Offline

Thanks smile The castle is nowhere near done. I work on it a little bit at a time because I get sick of looking at it lol. Good idea on the ruins, I'll have to do some work on those. Thanks for the suggestion. There are some trees in the pics and the video I'm working on that aren't flush with the ground. I've fixed them since then (I noticed them when I did the vid and screen shots & fixed them afterwards).
01-01-2011 03:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZajferX Offline

btw if this MMO ever gets to a beta state ... count me in to test drive it for you grin pfft
01-12-2011 09:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply