About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Occult Circle
ZajferX Offline

Occult Circle
Hello ppl

Here i want to post info and screens of my project

here comes the very first screen just after a few min of work ... i really really love this engine grin hehe

it's really nothing just yet but it is a start pfft

if you are interested plz follow this thread for more info and screens on this project grin

Attached File(s) Image(s)

01-13-2011 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tottel Offline

RE: Occult Circle
Nice nice. smile

The world editor certainly is a lot of fun to play around with. Keep practicing and you'll get there. wink
01-13-2011 12:18 PM
ZajferX Offline

yeah when you get the hang of it it is simple and really really fun grin hehehe but soon i'll need some scripting to coz i want my avatar to be abel to pick up stuff and go inside buildings and so on ... but that will come later first i'll do my world pfft
01-13-2011 12:23 PM
Tottel Offline

In that case, you will need to model the inside of the building as well. wink
01-13-2011 01:25 PM
Dynad Offline

Well you need to model entire buildings yourself these are just free ones which everyone can use pfft

There is always evil somewhere, you just have to look for it properly.
01-13-2011 01:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZajferX Offline

(01-13-2011 01:25 PM)Tottel Wrote:  In that case, you will need to model the inside of the building as well. wink

true true .. i am takeing babysteps grin hehehe first learn EE and C++ and then model stuff pfft

(01-13-2011 01:36 PM)Dynad Wrote:  Well you need to model entire buildings yourself these are just free ones which everyone can use pfft

of course but now i am just testing, learning and playing around with stuff .. i have a great building designer here ( my gf ) so i'll put her on learning me do nice buildings .. but until i have my own stuff i will use the free stuff i find and have pfft
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2011 01:45 PM by ZajferX.)
01-13-2011 01:43 PM