About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Day 1 Noob with Esenthel question
dicedealer Offline

Day 1 Noob with Esenthel question
Hi Everybody,

I just downloaded Esenthel (the free version) and I went to do the tutorials, unfortunately the only file in the source sub-directory is 00 - Start.cpp, so I am unable to find any other tutorials. I wonder if I have to purchase the individual license before I get access to those tutorials along with other source to the MMO demo.
I'm planning to buy the individual license on the 7th of April, so I cant wait to see what this engine can do. All the videos look awesome.
03-30-2011 10:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Day 1 Noob with Esenthel question
Hi, the free version has 100+ tutorials in SDK\Tutorials\Source folder
Please check again (or redownload the SDK archive, and check when extracting you have enough disk space)
03-30-2011 10:51 AM
fatcoder Offline

If you're looking in Visual Studio, then you need to right click on 00 - Start.cpp and excluded it. Then right click on the folder and select to add an existing file. Choose the tutorial file you want, build and run.
03-30-2011 02:36 PM
dicedealer Offline

Thank you for your kind and quick replies. I have now figured out how to get the tutorials running with your help. I am very impressed already with the community here, even got a response to my silly question from the CEO himself =) I consider that excellent customer service and you, Esenthel, have just sold me even further into buying a license .. just gotta wait til payday lol. Also, fatcoder... thanks for your response as well =-)

Mike (dicedealer)
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2011 03:12 AM by dicedealer.)
03-31-2011 03:12 AM