About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Looking for C++ Programmer (MMO)(Paid)
dicedealer Offline

Looking for C++ Programmer (MMO)(Paid)
Brief description:
This MMO will be a realistic unrestricted PVP game set in the time period of the Dark Ages. The Theme will be a realistic world where supernatural creatures exist and Players can become them, such as Vampires, Werewolves, Spirits, Demons, etc. (These will be akin to character classes). This Game will be skill based, with skill progression occurring by repeated use of the skills. Players will have the ability to not only build houses that are persistent in the world but also other buildings with various uses. There will be a very detailed crafting system and all items in the game will be either a resource for crafting or a craftable item. The economy will be realistic and player run. All features in this game will be real world realistic other than the existence of Supernatural creatures.

Target aim:
This goal of this game is to be a pay per month game but with a much lower price per month than the going rate for retail games. Download will be free as will all expansions. I plan to give a free 24-72 trial period to all players to get them into the game.

Compensation:
I am not a rich guy or a company, I can not afford to pay much, but I am looking for a C++ programmer preferably with experience in the Esenthel Engine (the engine I am using). Compensation will be per completed task with 1-2 tasks given in a 2 week period. I am able to pay $50 per task via paypal on delivery of source code and compiled debugged and working executables. Being that I am paying for working code, if bugs are found, I will request that they be squashed with no additional payment. Once the game is launched and bringing in revenue, I am willing to give a portion to the Progammer for as long as he or she continues working on the game. I have not yet decided on the percentage because I expect Launch to be quite a long time from now, but I am willing to negotiate this.

Technology:
This MMO will run on Windows and it uses the Esenthel Engine, I do have a license to develop with it.

Talent needed:
Right now, just looking for a C++ Programmer, Ill either buy game assets or hire an Artist later.

Team structure:
I pay for Programming, Programmer gets paid... That's all for right now =)

Coming Soon

Contacts:
Email - mpdicedealer@yahoo.com
Skype - dicedealer99
If you are in the US, I will be happy to communicate by phone.

Previous Work by Team:
none

NONE/ENCOURAGING ONLY/ANY
Encouraging Only
04-22-2011 08:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Truelegend Offline

RE: Looking for C++ Programmer (MMO)(Paid)
I can help you with little programming. For free. smile
04-22-2011 09:13 PM
dicedealer Offline

Truelegend,
That would be awesome!! Thank you. Do you have skype? My skype name is dicedealer99, add me.

Mike
04-22-2011 09:24 PM
Truelegend Offline

I will add you today :]
04-23-2011 07:04 AM
dominoe Offline

sounds like we have similar ideas for our projects, perhaps we should pool our resources - antioch-online.com

do you have any screens/examples of your current progress?
05-25-2011 11:19 PM