About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Own shapes
Harry Offline

Own shapes
I think that it could be great if player can make his own shape based on what he made from blocks, for example huge walls or stairs. Player will have his list with these objects and can exchange with another players (or sell them).

Anyway could we expect some new textures for blocks or terrain?
06-08-2011 04:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
runewake2 Offline

RE: Own shapes
New textures would be neat, everything I've seen has been the gray block. Some transparent blocks (glass) and other would be nice.

The list would be a little difficult to get used to. How would you go about placing the wall? It would also allow griefers to save HUGE blocks of nothing and just drop it on peoples stuff. Maybe a "Blueprint" saver that placed blocks that only you could see. Then once you place a block in the blueprint the blueprint block would disappear. This would be handy with Pixel Art, Generic Homes and Traps.
06-08-2011 06:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Harry Offline

It could be always limited for example to 20 blocks (with subscription to 40 xDD).
06-08-2011 07:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mardok Offline

For me this is unnecessary...

1 - if everyone(or a lot of) will be building based on blueprints then world will be monotony
2 - game should compelld to think pfft
3 - own individual house = more fun

(06-08-2011 06:20 PM)runewake2 Wrote:  New textures would be neat, everything I've seen has been the gray block. Some transparent blocks (glass) and other would be nice.
Guys! Slow down xD

New textures and block types will be certainly. Give Esenthel some time ;]
06-08-2011 07:40 PM
runewake2 Offline

I'm just thinking, new blocks would be nice. Also, are textures stored in a Pak or can we access them? If they are in a Pak is it encrypted? Would be nice if sounds and textures were editable on the client side so we could use texture packs. Or make this available to members only. I don't care.
06-08-2011 08:47 PM
zomafish Offline

i think a system of wooden beams, blocks, plaster panels etc would make for a good building experience.
06-10-2011 03:50 AM