About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Fantasia Ultimo
Spezies Offline

Fantasia Ultimo
Hi gamers and developers

We found that wonderful Engine to create Onlinegames and thought "let's try to create our MMORPG vision". A vision that will need some years of developing in private regard. Our team is small and we create that world at our free time after work. The idea to that game was created in 2009/10 and growth to a huge page.

If you want to know what "Fantasia Ultimo" mean, then visit our Fantasia Ultimo Homepage. Are you not german, please use the google-translater on the right side of the hp. (Correct english translated version is in process of planning)

Our vision of that mmorpg is a little bit to much to say it in some words, but the centers are:
  • First-Person
  • No simple User-Interface
  • No characterlevels
  • No static classes
  • ...watch the summary on the right side from our hp grin and you will see over 50 points

And now i will show you our first video from our isle, where we test the Engine and other things. After that "Trialisle" we create the real World.

PS. Sry my english is not the best, but i think its better than to write in german. smile
08-17-2011 02:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
runewake2 Offline

RE: Fantasia Ultimo
Looks cool. The tetris was a nice touch, really fits in well with the scene. And when you said, "Little Pine Tree Forest" you meant "Little Pine Tree's" in a forest. grin

This looks cool, following it.
08-17-2011 04:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spezies Offline

To many german in my english smile I had now set a note at that position in that video.

PS. The volumetric light and shadow casts deactivated in the tavern, otherwise the frames fall down under 10.
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2011 02:55 PM by Spezies.)
08-17-2011 02:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dante190884 Offline

Nice video. And Tetris.. - mini games that's good idea. Keep going.
08-29-2011 11:39 PM
Spezies Offline

Small new info. I work now at pantheron project (http://www.esenthel.com/community/showth...p?tid=4962) as designer and so fantasia ultimo will be paused. Watch my work as environment designer and world builder at the link above or use the pantheron page.
05-05-2012 12:30 PM