About Store Forum Documentation Contact

The Looter
para Offline

RE: The Looter
Your team is doing a great job with the art so far, please continue! smile (and post some more pics/vids/info)
03-24-2013 03:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Koniu Offline

Thanks! We will publish more info in few days smile (pics from WIP and info about game)
03-24-2013 03:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pixel Perfect Offline

Looking forwards to more info smile
03-24-2013 07:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Koniu Offline

Working Title: Project TheLooter
Game type: FPP Hack'n'Slash
Plot:
Year 2020 brings new inventions and advances in technology and genetic modification are agenda. Thanks to them, people have a chance for a longer and healthier life. Economic conflict between the USA and China, led to the outbreak of war, the hacker, whose aim was to getting power over the global Internet network. This led to the failure of all devices connected to the network. By chance, network attacks have led to the launch nuclear missiles. They took off from anywhere in the world by flying to the capital cities and major cities. This led to a series of nuclear detonations across the land. when explosions both sides announced a truce and uniting in their efforts began to rebuild the world...

Because of the Big Crash were killed 90% of the population of the earth. Most cities disappeared from the earth's surface. Because of the high radiation, anomalies appeared not to fully explained. Life moved to the so-called City-states, which are small forts condominiums in areas where radiation was minimized. Those who do not accept the subordination assume their anarchist attack small villages and city-states or loot the ruins. We also meet the nomadic tribes which escape from the clouds radioactive. Where people are not able to maintain, develop mutants who attack everything and everyone.

The lack of any radio communication between cities leads to the development of a caravans. Caravans are the carriers of letters, goods and the survival of species. Under such agreements between the towns of reproductive individuals are exchanged so that the gene pool mixed in other populations.

sorry for English, this text was translated quickly, beacause we want fast show you, what we will to tell you in game.

If you are a programmer, and you want help us in game mechanic, text to me ! konicki.jakub@gmail.com
03-25-2013 09:50 PM
Pixel Perfect Offline

Sounds great. I wish you luck with your project and hope you get the programmer/s you need smile
03-26-2013 09:00 AM
Koniu Offline

[Image: ruina01.jpg]
Made by me - but im not 3d artist ;p
03-26-2013 09:50 PM
Koniu Offline

[Image: 82534995.jpg]

Next short update
03-27-2013 07:45 PM
fuzzylr Offline

Pretty cool. Makes me wish I knew more about C++. I just entered my intro to programming now.

P.S. the video is set to private.

Fuzzy
Student|Westwood
Project V. Studios | Game Dev
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2013 08:43 PM by fuzzylr.)
03-29-2013 08:42 PM
Koniu Offline

Video showed outdated version of gameplay
03-29-2013 11:01 PM
Koniu Offline

[Image: 78819101.jpg]

Shot for Fallout Fans grin

(game it's fpp, so this screen isn't showing real gameplay)
03-31-2013 01:23 PM