About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Rpg 2[SOLVED]
TrevaH Offline

Rpg 2[SOLVED]
I know this is kind of silly but I got the RPG2 data copied engine.pak into it copied in the PhysX dll's built the source no issue, built the 2 maps no problem. started the Rpg made a new character and I get Horse doesn't have Skel.

Is the horse not included because of copyrights or something or what might my issue be here.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2011 11:09 AM by TrevaH.)
12-08-2011 11:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mardok Offline

RE: Rpg 2
No, skeleton is in Data\Obj\Animal\Horse\0.skel, but skeleton isn't linked with horse mesh. You should run ModelEditor -> load 0.mesh from Horse folder (look at window title bar there is "(Linked Skeleton: empty string") so, go to Skeleton tab and load horse skeleton (0.skel), next go to Mesh tab and resave mesh one more time as 0.mesh.

Next, restart ModelEditor and try load only horse mesh (0.mesh) and look at window title bar, if all is ok - Linked skeleton = 0.skel path.

Now you can start EERPG 2 sample.
12-09-2011 09:11 AM
TrevaH Offline

RE: Rpg 2
Thank you very much for the reply, weird that it's missing that from the download but I guess it was good that it was gives me a better understanding about the meshes and skeletons for the future. Got it working no problem following what you said.
12-09-2011 11:09 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Rpg 2[SOLVED]
Thank you for reporting this!
I will upload updated data later today
12-09-2011 11:53 AM