About Store Forum Documentation Contact

World Editor - Object Window Resize
dragonfly3 Offline

World Editor - Object Window Resize
It's a very minor bug but I just wanted to report it so Esenthel would know it's there. In the world editor, in object mode, in the world object window, resize width of the window does not work. You can resize the length fine. When you try to resize width, the resize arrowed cursor appears but the window will not resize.

I noticed it while trying to widen the window in order to display some of my parameters that are not fully visible in the normal width window.

Not complaining wink Just reportingsmile

[EDIT] I am using Editor64. I haven't tested to see if this bug is in normal Editor.exe.
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 11:04 PM by dragonfly3.)
12-27-2011 11:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: World Editor - Object Window Resize
this is not a bug
12-29-2011 03:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dragonfly3 Offline

Do you mean that the window is not meant to resize the width?
12-29-2011 09:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

yes, currently it's designed like that
01-02-2012 10:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dragonfly3 Offline

Ah ok. I got confused when the cursor changed so I thought it was a bug. Sorry about that.
01-02-2012 11:05 PM
BlackHornet Offline

Yes, i noticed this too, and that really bad behaviour if you have long property names. You even cannot change the columns width to make the property names readable.

A tooltip with the property's name would help, I think this should be changed soon (shouldn't be a huge thing i suppose).

Urbanity Online: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Urbanity-Online/162454237136358
Join the Esenthel IRC Channel @ Freenode: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##Esenthel
01-12-2012 08:59 PM