About Store Forum Documentation Contact

G-Rex Soft Inc game Three Kingdoms
aathreyu Offline

G-Rex Soft Inc game Three Kingdoms
Found Esenthel while searching the internet to find an alternative server for "Three Kingdoms: The battle begins" by G-Rex Soft Inc. This game has died over a year ago, was published by Uforia in North America. Game had many bugs, graphics weren't anything in particular, and really lacked dev support, gameplay was pretty good though. Not exactly a game that would attract too many players, but our small comunity made the game great. I have played that game since closed beta till the day it closed and spent over 3000$ on it. I have seen on the Esenthel main page a pic from the game and the text "G-Rex Soft Inc. licenses Esenthel Engine". Does Esenthel have any affiliation with G-Rex? Or does anyone know any alternative version (taiwan,chinese,etc) to the one that died? If there's any server still alive out there i would love to go back to that game and play it.. just out of nostalgia.. If no servers still alive, any way to contact the devs?? maybe they would release a non-comercial server files / source code?? ANYTHING..
Sorry for my bad english.
08-15-2012 11:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aathreyu Offline

RE: G-Rex Soft Inc game Three Kingdoms
nothing?
08-18-2012 09:51 AM
Rubeus Offline

A third party developer would have no say in nor the source code for a client's project. The only connection is they licensed the engine for their next title. You will have to contact G-Rex for any more information.
08-18-2012 10:50 PM
aathreyu Offline

Thx for the reply.. i would contact G-Rex.. but i can't find any website/contact address anywhere..
08-18-2012 11:00 PM