About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Awesomium UI
Aerex Offline

Awesomium UI
Hello, I am rather new using the Esenthel Engine and I have some question about the engine and the 3rd party api Awesomium. I was able to include the api to my project and I am to be place a Awesomium to a texture but I want to do is use it as a 2D UI for things like an equipment menu or a player menu.

I thought that I could use Ogre3D with Awesomium but I am having a hard time understanding how that would work implementing into the Esenthel Engine. I currently am using the free edition. Thanks for your support.
01-07-2012 10:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yvanvds Offline

RE: Awesomium UI
Some of us did some work with Berkelium (The open source equivalent).

I took that code to start from and placed a code snippet here: http://www.esenthel.com/community/showth...p?tid=4217

Cheers!

yvan
01-07-2012 11:41 PM
Aerex Offline

Thanks I will see if I can get Berkelium working and add it to my project. I will report what I have done perhaps it can help some others. grin
01-07-2012 11:49 PM
fatcoder Offline

01-07-2012 11:54 PM
Aerex Offline

I was able to get Berkelium to work for a URL but I can't seem to get it to work for a local html file.

I tried using file:://localhost/filename but all I get is a white screen. Any ideas as to why I am getting this. Thanks grin
01-09-2012 04:39 AM
yvanvds Offline

Try opening that with your browser and see if it's correct? Best use google Chrome for this.
01-09-2012 11:30 AM