About Store Forum Documentation Contact

some features that would be beneficial.
scotty1121 Offline

some features that would be beneficial.
I would like the ability to transfer many objects from different worlds, we have made many worlds and decided that we want to put everything in one world, i don't want to remake everything, it's been really holding back and delaying our team. (there probably is something to do this but i do not know of it, and would you tell me where to do this).

I would also like resizing of hightmaps on the fly without having to put my co-ordinates back in. I would also like the resizing of every tile in the world, our games models are of quite a small scale in comparison to the esenthel worlds tiles, so boaring through mountains doesn't work and just deleting a hightmap tile deletes a massive area.

I would also like an option to actually be able to indent the hightmaps sideways? i don't know but moving hight maps up and doing it by hand is tedious and is much more effort than is required, i don't know but i would like the option to boolean through a hightmap with an object.

Another feature that i would like would be a uniform scaling feature where each object resizes how it should, like gates are made of many objects and making those objects smaller makes them go out of place i want them to stay in their formation. Image below.
[Image: hA6Pe.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2012 11:56 PM by scotty1121.)
02-17-2012 12:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
b1s Offline

RE: some features that would be beneficial.
I agree at least with the first feature. Would be useful.
02-17-2012 09:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dragonfly3 Offline

RE: some features that would be beneficial.
Ditto on the first feature. It would be very useful to us as well
02-17-2012 06:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply