About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Please Tutorials
kuklainteractive Offline

Please Tutorials
This engine is very powerfull but we need some tutorials for using. Please release more tutorial videos every subject.

Simple how to create and use gui editor? I create a window in gui editor but how can I programmable a button simple click evet? or how to make cloth with character.

Please more tutorials...
03-05-2012 09:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
evldmn Offline

RE: Please Tutorials
I'd rather see a function list like msdn.
03-06-2012 11:38 AM
Zervox Offline

There already are tutorials for this. there is gui tutorials which covers what you want,
and for cloth there is
2 - Animation, Physics, Rendering\Physics\14 - Cloth.cpp
03-06-2012 11:48 AM
kuklainteractive Offline

I saw cloth tutorial, but buy can I make my character dess? how to use?. more more basicly I create a gui (I created window, buttons etc...) but how can I write button click evet. Video tutorials is very important. we dont need cpp source tutorials, we need to editor tools and using. (detailed)
03-06-2012 01:46 PM
Zervox Offline

These are things you have to program your own logic and the GUI editor is only for designing a simple static visual gui not buttons with code logic etc. These .gobj objects have to be loaded into C++ classes or Esenthel Script(Code Editor) and then further extended with logic.

Unfortunately I am unable to understand most of what you write.
Quote:but buy can I make my character dess? how to use?"
I don't understand the question. The tutorial covers how to basic usage of cloth, the rest you need to figure out on your own, except if you would look through the RPG2 Code on it was used.(unsure if it is in there still).

He already have covered most of what is possible through the Editor itself, video tutorials on programming in EE you might as well search for general C++ video tutorials.
03-06-2012 03:41 PM