About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Object Texture Color Matching issue
dylantan Offline

Object Texture Color Matching issue
I apologize in advance if this have been asked before but I could not find in the forum or the answer that close to it. Also apologize in advance if the question are somewhat stupid.

We have a bit of problem with the model color matching which we were wondering if could be done via Esenthel itself? I know we could do Color Matching manually in Photoshop but can we do it in EE? The thing is we have a lot of model which many are "game ready" which we bought via various shops and freelancer. We direct import it to Esenthel without doing color matching in PS in the first place. This caused a problem of color tone of the models does not match with the environment (i.e. Map/landscape) our model/texture stick out in the environment like a sore thumb.

We just seeking advice as the best way we could do the color matching, to make the object/texture to blend with the environment and how best to go about doing this.

You see in this picture, that the environment and the props models match extremely well
[Image: c2_2.jpg]

Compare to ours

You see the contrast of the color of the "trees leaves and trunk" as compare to the environment cannot match well.
04-25-2012 04:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Object Texture Color Matching issue
in EE you can only do Material color adjustment via material editor, more advanced adjustment should be done by editing your textures in photoshop
04-26-2012 06:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dylantan Offline

RE: Object Texture Color Matching issue
Yeah I know that already... But I feel this is not good enough. Maybe in the future you can include more tools for color grading/matching. But thanks anyway.
04-26-2012 09:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply