About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Epic Kingdoms Online
Wulffgrymm Offline

Epic Kingdoms Online
Hi everyone. This is our first game video promo for Epic Kingdoms Online, Cylgen Entertainment's flag ship sandbox mmo. Hope you enjoy. http://youtu.be/eGD61OmTwXM
If you like it and want to join us or just want to chat, you can visit us at http://epickingdomsonline.com
Don't mind the main website page it's under re-design. Check out the forums for the real stuff lol. Have a good one.
06-17-2012 07:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wulffgrymm Offline

RE: Epic Kingdoms Online
Hi everyone. Just revamped the Epic Kingdoms Online promo video. Hope you enjoy! http://youtu.be/C0s5Vie4fds
06-24-2012 07:50 PM
Spezies Offline

A sandbox-mmo is really not easy. Your first videos show us not much and I think its too early to collect money at kickstarter with your video. I think its better to show a good designed world, a first version of the UI, and some player interaction.
06-26-2012 05:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wulffgrymm Offline

I understand what it will take to make a sandbox mmo. We lost 3 programmers do to real life issues, but we just got a new programmer and will have some game mechanics along with the UI and some features we will have in-game up and running soon. Will post a new in-game video once these things are in place. As for Kickstarter we knew going in that it was a gamble. just didn't know about the bad media it has been getting lately. Hopefully they can turn it around for their sake, but either way Epic Kingdoms Online is still moving forward. Thank you for your input Spezies.
06-27-2012 12:03 PM
Zervox Offline

bad media about what exactly? if its about the fake project which "raked" 5k out of 80k, no one got scammed as money ain't charged and paid to the project account before reaching project goal. Thus no money charged.

The thing Spezies meant is that it is too early for your project to be put on any type of crowdfunding site or so, as there is too little too show or tell really, no proof of concept.
Atleast that is what I gathered from his post and my thought were along those lines as well, too early to put the project up on kickstarter.
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2012 07:31 PM by Zervox.)
06-27-2012 07:28 PM
dylantan Offline

I second that Zervox... its still too early to put the project up on the kickstarter. You should have at least a clearer direction, and better props to show. You should see this http://www.indiegogo.com/CraftStudio
06-28-2012 08:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spezies Offline

@ dylantan
Your link is broken :(
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2012 03:17 PM by Spezies.)
06-28-2012 03:17 PM
Zervox Offline

Remove the "." at the end of his link
06-28-2012 03:44 PM
Spezies Offline

Thanks, it works and that is a cool presentaion from CraftStudio. And thats what I think you must do first, before you start to collect money for more.
06-28-2012 04:44 PM
Tobbo Offline

"I understand what it will take to make a sandbox mmo." You have to prove it and show it in your video. Talk is cheap.
07-02-2012 02:00 AM