About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Pantheron • WIP
Maxter Offline

Pantheron • WIP
Hello everyone,
our team is working on a game project called "Pantheron". We are using the Esenthel Engine for it since a year and in the meantime I think we can show a little preview here smile

The Tutorial-Island is nearly finished, but there are still so many things missing. But we work every day on this project, so we hope we will finish the first part soon. Here you can see a few pictures of our Island, hope you'll like it!

Greetz, the Pantheron-Team
(Sorry for writing not the best english grin)
http://www.pantheron.de

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 07:38 PM by Maxter.)
03-25-2012 07:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tottel Offline

RE: Pantheron • WIP
*out of nowhere*

Wauw, that looks good, very nice models and terrain you have there! smile
Any info on the game?
03-25-2012 09:41 PM
Driklyn Offline

Wow, definitely looks pretty good.. Great job so far! Looking forward to further updates..

(03-25-2012 09:41 PM)Tottel Wrote:  *out of nowhere*

Yeah, it's always surprising when someone's first post is about a game they've been working on for many months!
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2012 09:45 PM by Driklyn.)
03-25-2012 09:42 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Very very nice!
03-26-2012 12:16 AM
evldmn Offline

Looks amazing!
03-26-2012 07:01 AM
cmontiel Offline

Good work!
The main menu it's awesome, but i think it needs some lights.

IRC: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #Esenthel
03-26-2012 10:38 AM
Maxter Offline

Thanks for your feedback!
We post updates here in the future smile
We didn't wanted to post a project without knowing the important things about the engine and we wanted to look, how far we will come with a small team.
That's why we post our project after a few months of trying wink

Actually there isn't much to tell about the content of the game, but we are working on it. Pantheron will be something like an action RPG which can be played alone or with your friends. You will find different races and a interesing class system.

Greetz,
The Pantheron Team
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2012 04:40 PM by Maxter.)
03-26-2012 04:39 PM
DoubleM Offline

Hello from me, too!

As I see my teammate started a topic on Pantheron here and so I'm as well going to write something here.
We are currently only three persons (one 3D, one 2D and one scripting) working on this project and we're looking for help.
Initially we wanted to wait till we've got a small scene, basic rpg-functionality and the whole story ready, but we appreciate supporters anytime grin
Currently we primarily are looking for Character-Designers, Animators (or both) and scripters.
For the first two areas please ask Maxter but for anyone interested in programming:
  • C++- and basic Esenthel-knowledge is necessary
  • right now we've got a login-, character-selection/creation-system, database, a running server, some basic menus and in another demo (from which we will eventually port some features) a basic weather and day/night system, minimap, waypointdriven npcs, a basic character control and some stuff more
  • optionally: MSSQL skills
  • ability to work in a team wink
  • motivation to work in into some more lines of code (not so bad if you've worked on a mediumsizeproject before) which is not as good commented as it could be (that's going to change in near future)

One last thing: We're all from Germany, so the teamlanguage actually is German. But we all speak/write English so this should be no serious problem.
If you're interested please send Maxter or me a Private Message with a short description of who you are, what you want to do/what your skills are and what else seems fitting to you wink

Greetings, DoubleM
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2012 05:48 PM by DoubleM.)
03-26-2012 05:46 PM
Fab4 Offline

really great work
03-26-2012 05:54 PM
Spezies Offline

Today I will show you a First Look from our prealpha version.
I hope we can show you the next time some character actions and models.

In the last weeks, we worked hard to create our new website. Visit us at Pantheron.de. The next days, we will translate the german concept. Then the page will inform you with newest updates and media.

PS. we still looking for new members (character-design / animator) and much more.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 03:00 PM by Spezies.)
08-05-2012 12:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jben Offline

Amazing...
08-05-2012 02:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply