3d models fantasy
italiancrazy Offline

RE: 3d models fantasy
ok thanks!
09-13-2010 10:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wolfsong73 Offline

I'm actually having a really difficult time learning 2.5, while I found 2.4 (and previous versions) easier to pick up on.

Maybe it's just because I've become used to how Blender 2.4 does things, but I find that I can't find anything in 2.5, nothing seems to work as I think it should (based on its previous functionality). Hot keys that took me forever to get used to in Blender, now don't work that way anymore. Not sure why hotkeys had to be changed. Interface layout, item placement, etc... sure I can see that. But when you have years of having the same shortcut keys... why switch it all up?

And I guess what's also disconcerting is that I don't know if it's because it's simply done that differently in 2.5, or if it's because it's a bug in the program that needs to be addressed.

I do intend to move to 2.5... just finding that it's really impeding with my productivity trying to fight the interface while also trying to model something.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2011 01:25 PM by Wolfsong73.)
02-28-2011 01:24 PM
BeYourself Offline

Hi ! I love 3D modelling too ! Especially I love mysticism and spiritual things so I create fantasy 3D models too . To learn how it works I used to download them for free from other sites and open with programs to investigate them smile Now I have one of my favourite sites where I can find fantasy theme fantasy 3D model . I also started to think about selling my own created models and earn some money from my ideas ! Hope, that it will help you ! Good luck .
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 08:30 AM by BeYourself.)
01-15-2013 09:47 AM