About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Stange behavior on World Editor V1.0
neo22 Offline

Stange behavior on World Editor V1.0
Hi.

I would like to report a problem on the World Editor of Esenthel 1.0.
Everythings is on the screenshot.
I use it on Win 7 with in french.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

10-21-2012 02:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisx84 Offline

RE: Stange behavior on World Editor V1.0
i been noticing that myself with esenthel in english.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 08:16 PM by Chrisx84.)
11-04-2012 08:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shatterstar Offline

I'm having the same problem. I'm sure it's just a bug and that he will have it fixed soon. I hope anyway, because I also use Esenthel in English. I wish he would just quit trying to change 1.0 and just work on the 2.0 but he's not going to listen to me....lol
I'm hoping that build 15 will be the last build for the 1.0
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 11:57 PM by Shatterstar.)
11-04-2012 11:56 PM
Grabonito Offline

I'm having the same problem.
11-05-2012 06:14 PM
Harry Offline

Me too, but we should wait when Esenthel will return and will fix it.
11-05-2012 11:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shatterstar Offline

(11-05-2012 12:21 AM)aceio76 Wrote:  Shatterstar, there are a number of licensees that are still using 1.0, especially those that paid for the Company licensing at its previous price (more expensive). If everyone is forced to change to 2.0, changing to a whole new process will be very counter-productive and will make many designers & artists very upset. For those with serious projects, I'm sure many of them will feel uncertain about migrating their project into a new version that is very new and highly untested. Lastly, being forced to pay extra for version 2.0 would only add to the frustration. Esenthel's current approach of continued support for 1.0 while building 2.0 is a good plan.

Adopting 2.0 right away makes more sense for newcomers (or those that can spare the $99 just to test it), but I'm afraid not so much for many existing licensees with months worth of projects already running in 1.0.

Thats all fine and dandy. But it has very little to nothing to do with what I said. I never suggested that support/bug fixes/question answering, etc should cease for 1.0. I'm talking more along the lines of enhancements, changes to the API, and anything else that isn't critical. Nothing in that suggestion would result in anyone being forced to convert to 2.0 or being forced to buy a license for 2.0 or being denied support for 1.0.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 12:23 AM by Shatterstar.)
11-06-2012 12:23 AM
Shatterstar Offline

no, not at all...I'm with you. I hope they are both compatible, and offer the same features. as far as i can tell, 2.0 is not even a new game engine, it's just a new editor except for building a game over a server. That's a core change and should only be for 2.0. but other than that, features should be the same. I guess what I'm really trying to say is that i wish he would stop working on 1.0 only temporarily until he can get 2.0 stable, and more far along. sort of my fault, i should have been more clear about my statement.
11-06-2012 04:23 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Sorry for the issue, I will fix it asap
11-07-2012 04:19 PM