About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Poll: List all the things you want from this Game Engine
Do you feel we need some manuals and reference material from Esenthel Products so we can Purchse them Click here for yes
Do you feel we need some more tools so we can have more equipment options for your MMORPG?
Are you interested in Overlays of Classes and City Building Accounts in your MMORPG?
Are you trying to create with custom structures and buildings in your MMORPG
Are you trying to create Sci-Fi MMORPG
Are you Trying to Create a Fantasy MMORPG
Are you trying to create first person Shooter MMORPG
Are you trying to create a Commando Type MMORPG
Do you want Classes in your MMORPG
Do you want Healing Classes in your MMORPG?
Do you want Ranged Classes in your MMORPG?
Do you want Technical Classes in your MMORPG?
Do you want Buffing Classes in your MMORPG?
Do you want Tanking Classes in your MMORPG?
Do you want Casters Classes in your MMORPG?
Do want Vehicle Classes in your MMORPG?
Do you Mount Classes in your MMORPG?
Do you want Damage Dealing Minions in your MMORPG?
Do you want Tanking Minions in your MMORPG?
Do you want Healing & Dispelling Minions in your MMORPG?
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Okay I need to know what I need to buy
Vay Offline

Okay I need to know what I need to buy
Okay if anyone from Esenthel can please advise what I need to either purchase or download from Esenthel so I can take my MMORPG design and start developing it. I want to develop my game first before I purchase this Esenthel Engine Ultimate License. I first want to know what tools I need to get so I can get started plus I need to also know if you at Esenthel sell Reference Manuals so I have reference material Please use Vay's info to please send me a list of products that I should purchase from Esenthel and Reference Material that you offer I need to make sure I have the tools to develop the game and put it through Alpha before I purchase Esenthel Engine Ultimate License so I can get unlimited resources from your company. Sorry but you do not have contact info for me to contact your customer service to help me know what I need to purchase from your company at this time. I really really really want to Develop a free MMORPG so I can offer a nice game to the MMORPG market. Please advise
11-08-2012 03:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rubeus Offline

RE: Okay I need to know what I need to buy
Take a breath and use punctuation and paragraph breaks!

The basic free version will give you all you need to make an MMO. The beauty of the current setup is that you can buy things as you realize you need them. The only exception to this is the v2.0 editor/license, which may be worth the $100 to purchase now, if you so desire.

The only thing as far as reference material is the Tutorials that come with the engine, and this website. The smartest option is to get the non-commercial version, and work with that to see if you would even need anything else.

As far as tools that you need, you really only need asset creation tools. Esenthel does not come with a model creator, sound editor, etc. Give it a try, and you will quickly see what you need to continue.
11-08-2012 02:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply