About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Importing Animations - MS3D
TTAY24 Offline

Importing Animations - MS3D
So I'm just trying to test some custom models in the editor. I found the tutorial for importing Milkshape 3D models into Esenthel and did that. It worked great, and my model loaded into the world editor (I placed an object with my mesh directly into a world for testing).

I had a running animation on that Milkshape file, but I am unsure how to link it all together. Whenever my character runs, no animation plays.

Can anyone shed any light on how the engine deals with custom mesh animations, or how the model editor deals with them?
Thanks a bunch
01-10-2013 03:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sivan Offline

RE: Importing Animations - MS3D
hi

I also use ms3d import and custom animation. you can see here my example code of moving a group with custom animations:
http://www.esenthel.com/community/showth...up+example
(since that time I've made the example code better, but the animation part was definitely okay)
01-15-2013 10:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TTAY24 Offline

Sorry it's taken me this long to respond, but thank you! This is exactly what I was lookin for
01-23-2013 08:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sivan Offline

no problem, have fun with it smile
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2013 11:54 AM by sivan.)
01-24-2013 11:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply