About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Main website
Veggie Offline

Main website
Hi,

Just a small constructive crit from someone new to the site.

The main website could do with a mobile non-flash version. When browsing on my tablet most of the page content was missing along with the absence of flash.

Also, for a noobie to the site, it took a few seconds to realise that some of the essential site links...

Quote:News - Store - Community - Engine ( Overview - Features - Tools - Screens - Games - Compare - Wiki )

...were at the bottom of the page, scrolled out of view in my case. Relocating them at the top would have more visibility IMHO.

Everything else is just fine.

Cheers,

Veggie
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 05:07 PM by Veggie.)
04-04-2013 05:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rubeus Offline

RE: Main website
Those links are at the top as part of the flash presentation, with the ones in the parans in a menu under "Engine".
04-04-2013 11:41 PM
Veggie Offline

You are quite correct but my first point raises the problem of the 2nd for all the non-flash based browser platforms. Esenthel is an excellent engine, IMHO it would be a pity if some potential customers were lost due to the lack of flash in their browser.
04-05-2013 05:19 AM
gwald Offline

+1 flash blocker smile

My Blog
http://www.esenthel.com/community/showthread.php?tid=6043

I hang out at Esenthel IRC Channel
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Esenthel
04-05-2013 05:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

The whole website needs to be remade with flash removed and updated to 2.0, I'm just too busy with other things smile
04-05-2013 11:08 AM