About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Howdy there
UntamedChaos Offline

Howdy there
Hello there,

Some of youmight have seen me some not, I've been posting some stuff on the forums but never really introduced myself, so, HI! smile
I'm currently living in the still cold Stockholm, Sweden, working in logistics but I have a great interest in game developing and I am mainly doing 3D art and level design, I leave the number crunching to others :3 (Altough I might start with it)
Working on a small project with another member of this forum who might introduce himself below ^^

Good luck folks!

Over 'n' out
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2013 11:22 PM by UntamedChaos.)
04-14-2013 11:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TBJokers Offline

RE: Howdy there
Them swedes'. Welcome, another Swede right in-front of you smile I'm working under Tri-Games Entertainment. I live in the northern part of Sweden (Västerbotten, Umeå) but recently got information about a work-visa (sponsored by a company) in the US. So not sure for how much longer i might stay in Sweden, anyway. I hope to see you around smile

Best regards TBJokers.
04-15-2013 12:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scotty1121 Offline

I'm also working under Tri-Games Entertainment, I actually live in England, and hopefully soon to be sponsored by the company so i can live over in America. Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here, oh and TBJoke, glad to see you're still alive ^_^
04-15-2013 12:38 AM
UntamedChaos Offline

Quote:Them swedes'.
Yeah I guess we are almost everwhere smile But I am one of those from "Fjollträsk" (Internal Swedish joke refering to Stockholmers(?) being a bit well, Stockholmish) and not one from the true north wink
I wish you both good luck in the US then if you both get there smile
Seems like a really good chance to take.
04-15-2013 05:02 PM