About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Should I move to 2.0 demo or use 1.0 until purchase?
SamNainocard Offline

Should I move to 2.0 demo or use 1.0 until purchase?
I just download 2.0 demo after checking it on main page, and importing 1.0 data, however, due to 64 elements limit make data imported from old project cannot be continue as it's 4000+ files (temporary _xx files included).

So, is there a way to continue a project using 2.0 demo or should I just use 1.0 until I can purchase the license?
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2013 04:52 PM by SamNainocard.)
04-21-2013 04:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
candam Offline

RE: Should I move to 2.0 demo or use 1.0 until purchase?
(04-21-2013 04:51 PM)SamNainocard Wrote:  I just download 2.0 demo after checking it on main page, and importing 1.0 data, however, due to 64 elements limit make data imported from old project cannot be continue as it's 4000+ files (temporary _xx files included).

So, is there a way to continue a project using 2.0 demo or should I just use 1.0 until I can purchase the license?

There is no way you can import your project into Esenthel 2.0 because of the free version limits so I think you may have to keep using version 1 until you can afford to purchase the license and believe me it really worth the price

Good luck wink
04-21-2013 04:58 PM
SamNainocard Offline

I see, guess I'll have to stick to 1.0 for quite a while.

Due to being student, I'm currently broke blushing
04-21-2013 05:13 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

I recommend purchasing the license of course wink
04-22-2013 10:32 AM
AndrewBGS Offline

The whole point is... I do recomand using 2.0. It would suck to work damn much on some stuff in 1 and then just realise they're a matter of clicks in 2. (honestly though, the demo element limitation does .... not rock.)

I was exactly in your situation, broke student and stuff... and I ended up buying it either way grin It is a good engine. Good luck!
04-22-2013 01:27 PM