About Store Forum Documentation Contact

When to know if game is ready to show?
Shatterstar Offline

RE: When to know if game is ready to show?
I didn't think that you did mean any respect by it Andrew...I just thought that it was a good debate. As for you Dwight...I guess i was wrong on that. But as a technical artist...you still have to know how to make very advanced modeling. Which i think is very impressive. But like i said before...I thought it was a good debate to have. I wasnt trying to make anyone mad.
05-09-2013 09:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dwight Offline

I apparently read it exactly in the way you meant it grin

Remember that words alone without a physical face to look to can sometimes be quite difficult. Additionally, most of us are non-native speakers, so it might go wrong once in a while. But we cleared it up grin

(Maybe that's why I use so many emoticons...)

[On topic]
All has its good sides and bad sides, and it's personal when to showcase a project. You might need a new source of motivation, or you just want to show-off. In any case, be careful, and stay healthy. If you stay healthy, I will pay your doctor's bill.
05-09-2013 09:41 PM
Shatterstar Offline

lol...good words. I keep forgetting that most people that are on here probably aren't from the United States. smile I wish more people would show their game as it develops. It makes the community closer, i believe. I agree that coders do have a harder time showing their stuff off. I believe the best way to showcase code results is through makeing a youtube video of the gameplay with a link to it in the showcase forum.
05-10-2013 12:06 AM