About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Point "head" not found
AndrewBGS Offline

Point "head" not found
I realize this is a stupid question, bit I know near to nothing about modelling, so I hope you can help me.

I got myself a model of a nice character but I can't seem to use it. Yes, the error I get is the "point head not found", presumably because it has another name, or maybe it doesn't even exist, I don't know.

First of all, can someone briefly explain me what that point is? It doesn't seem to be a bone. Second, how can I fix this issue? I have blander installed but honestly I never used it. I don't even know how/what to rename. Ideally I'd like to do this from esenthel, could it be possible?
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2013 10:48 AM by AndrewBGS.)
06-18-2013 08:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rofar Offline

RE: Pint "head" not found
You add the point in the Esenthel editor. Add it to the Head bone and rotate it if necessary. Then name it "head".
06-21-2013 09:33 PM
AndrewBGS Offline

RE: Point "head" not found
Can I achieve this in EE 2.0? If so, where from? I kept playing with all the options i could find in the Object editor but I found n way of manipulation "points". Maybe I missed a tutorial or something?
06-22-2013 10:50 AM
Rofar Offline

Yes. Actually its called Slots in the editor. The Slots tab is where you manage these.
06-22-2013 12:29 PM
AndrewBGS Offline

Aaaah that's it! Thank you very much, I got it now. I had no idea slots and points are the same thing. This should fix a few of my issues. Thanks a lot, you've been a great help!
06-22-2013 12:55 PM