About Store Forum Documentation Contact

MMO Source Error
TriTTon Offline

MMO Source Error
Hi i have a Problem with the MMO Source

wehn i try to run the Server it always come this :

C:\Users\Motte\Desktop\Esenthel\Projects\_Build_\Client\Project 2010.vcxproj : warning : Die Plattform "x64", auf die in der Projektdatei "Client" verwiesen wird, wurde nicht gefunden. Vergewissern Sie sich, dass die Plattform unter "%VCTargetsPath%\Platforms\x64" installiert wurde.

then the Window come with the Login were i need ti Type my Ip

After klicking at Connect it comes a Massage : Server uses Differend Game Version

I tryed to fidured out why but didnt found anything
06-24-2013 02:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shadow Offline

RE: MMO Source Error
Hello,

Most likely you're using 2008/2010 VS Express, which does not support 64 bit compilation, I recommend switching to 32 bit in "Build" menu on the bottom of the screen in EE.
06-25-2013 08:53 AM
TriTTon Offline

(06-25-2013 08:53 AM)shadow Wrote:  Hello,

Most likely you're using 2008/2010 VS Express, which does not support 64 bit compilation, I recommend switching to 32 bit in "Build" menu on the bottom of the screen in EE.

I always have the 32bit in Build

but i have the Visual Studio 10 64bit version do i need the 32bit version of VS ..?
06-25-2013 10:56 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Quote:Die Plattform "x64", auf die in der Projektdatei "Client" verwiesen wird, wurde nicht gefunden. Vergewissern Sie sich, dass die Plattform unter "%VCTargetsPath%\Platforms\x64" installiert wurde.
If you have this message then it appears that you're trying to compile as a 64 bit application.

I'm not sure there are 64 bit versions of Visual Studio
http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en...12-express
there is only one type, I haven't noticed 32/64 variants

In EE Editor, select 32 bit, then you can hit F8 and open in Visual Studio, then you can verify using the menu "Build/Configuration Manager" that indeed 32bit is selected.
You can also try using "Rebuild" option just in case to clear previous compilations.

If that won't help, please provide screenshots of your current config, preferrably with a video.
Thanks!
06-25-2013 01:46 PM
TriTTon Offline

(06-25-2013 01:46 PM)Esenthel Wrote:  
Quote:Die Plattform "x64", auf die in der Projektdatei "Client" verwiesen wird, wurde nicht gefunden. Vergewissern Sie sich, dass die Plattform unter "%VCTargetsPath%\Platforms\x64" installiert wurde.
If you have this message then it appears that you're trying to compile as a 64 bit application.

I'm not sure there are 64 bit versions of Visual Studio
http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en...12-express
there is only one type, I haven't noticed 32/64 variants

In EE Editor, select 32 bit, then you can hit F8 and open in Visual Studio, then you can verify using the menu "Build/Configuration Manager" that indeed 32bit is selected.
You can also try using "Rebuild" option just in case to clear previous compilations.

If that won't help, please provide screenshots of your current config, preferrably with a video.
Thanks!

I have figured out what were wrong ...

i have used the VS 2010 and there comes the error

But i have downloadet the 2008 Version and now it works.

The only Problem is know that i cant Connect to the Server
06-25-2013 02:46 PM
Tottel Offline

(06-25-2013 02:46 PM)TriTTon Wrote:  The only Problem is know that i cant Connect to the Server

You can build both the Client and the Server. You'll have to run the server first, before launching the client. smile
06-25-2013 02:58 PM