About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Can i do MMOFPS with EE ?
Rubeus Offline

RE: Can i do MMOFPS with EE ?
Grab a couple of the demo versions, let your programmers and yourself futz with it for a while and see what you all think of it. The demo version is limited, but you can still get the idea of how it works and what it's capable of.
07-30-2013 01:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Letesteur Offline

hi,

I was testing Esenthel, i would add networking to Bloody Massacre (i've ever improve the physic by put ragdoll based collision instead capsule), but i can't add source file because of 64 elements's limit and when i open the code in visual studio, the world editor changes are not updated in that code when i rebuilt it in visual studio. Someone have a solution to let me TEST this (apparently good) engine whithout buy it ?

Thank you in advance !
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 10:46 AM by Letesteur.)
08-04-2013 01:57 AM
candam Offline

(08-04-2013 01:57 AM)Letesteur Wrote:  hi,

I was testing Esenthel, i would add networking to Bloody Massacre (i've ever improve the physic by put ragdoll based collision instead capsule), but i can't add source file because of 64 elements's limit and when i open the code in visual studio, the world editor changes are not updated in that code when i rebuilt it in visual studio. Someone have a solution to let me TEST this (apparently good) engine whithout buy it ?

Thank you in advance !
Sorry for that but the only way you have around it is to edit the project itself without adding more files so try it as it is change the code test it ,change the world test etc good lucksmile
08-04-2013 11:22 AM
Rubeus Offline

When you open in VS, you are working on a copy, not the 'production' version. It's useful in a way if you have to rip your code apart for debugging purposes. That aside, there's a network tutorial that you may be able to use. You can paste some code from BM into it. The 64 element limit is very frustrating, but understandable from a business perspective.
08-04-2013 06:28 PM
Letesteur Offline

Thank you Rubeus, you helped me very well wink

With the licenced version, what is the workflow to link completely Esenthel Editor and the Visual Studio code solution?
08-04-2013 11:00 PM