About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Adding Default animations
AndrewBGS Offline

Adding Default animations
Since my request of getting the game classes codes in Esenthel script wasn't really considered, I need a new solution to my problem (because my objective C++ skills are too little to risk translating those codes into EE script myself)

How would I go about adding my own animations to the default Character "sac" paramater? You know, the default animations the char gets loaded with from the OBJ_CHR class. And how would I call the really basic ones - that I never actually called - like movement ones -> I'll want to make my character swim and jump for example.
How will I be able to add a default jump animation to the sack parameter and have it applied when my character jumps? (I'd like to know the other way than if(Kb.bp(KB_SPACE)) <jump animation go>. The way the run and walk animations are called).

And in case I can't alter that sac parameter, what is the next best way to achieve this functionality?
08-24-2013 07:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rofar Offline

RE: Adding Default animations
Rather than answer your question in this post, I am thinking of posting a tutorial for getting a basic Arteria animated character into EE. I'll try to do that when I get a chance.
08-24-2013 08:35 PM
AndrewBGS Offline

Well, if that will cover more extra animations than just what Esenthel has covered (including a jump animation would be great) , I'll be happy. smile
08-24-2013 08:48 PM
1991mirec Offline

me too...
09-08-2013 10:37 PM