About Store Forum Documentation Contact

beginner moving forward and animation
1991mirec Offline

beginner moving forward and animation
hi
i have really stupid question and i know how to make it work and everything i just don t see any logic here and i would like to know how animations are scriptid little more....
so when i make a input.walk and i asigned it to something it atomaticly knows which animation to use without puting any UID in or something it probably takes it from parameters when obj is created.. but how.. cause in params you can call it different ways. example anim move forward or anim forward or forward or anything you want.. but somehow it knows that when moving it should take that animation. or when i switch move_walking to true they change animation to run animation.. how does it know that which one is run.. and if it looks for running in params how come it i creat a new param for jump.. to make new jump animation it doesn t recognize it...
and again i don t need to expailn that how to make it work.. cause it works but how is it working.. some examples some explanations please.. and thank you very much in advance.. just want to understand it better .. to see some logic why and how it works.. smile
Mirecwink
09-08-2013 11:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pherael Offline

RE: beginner moving forward and animation
There is "Game Object Classes Source Code" in download section in store in the same place where you can download Esenthel Engine 2.0. You can find there full code for character animation.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 12:24 PM by Pherael.)
09-08-2013 12:23 PM
1991mirec Offline

thx for replay

can you be more specific that which one please??
09-08-2013 12:32 PM
Pixel Perfect Offline

Pherael can't really be any more specific than that. Just log in to the store and go to your download section (where you downloaded Esenthel Engine). The 'Game Object Classes Source Code' is there available for you to download if you're a licensed 2.0 user.

You need to study the code for the character animation then all will become clear.
09-08-2013 07:46 PM
1991mirec Offline

ok thx i got it..
09-09-2013 11:17 PM