About Store Forum Documentation Contact

EE Installation Error
Pherael Offline

EE Installation Error
I reinstalled my Windows and tried to reinstall Esenthel but after download about 10% I have this error "Error downloading file: Projects\541oob6a_h_5el6-6!zan_50\Data.old". I don't remember to have any downloading problems before.

Edit: Sometimes instead of "Error downloading file: Projects\541oob6a_h_5el6-6!zan_50\Data.old" is "Error downloading file: Projects\541oob6a_h_5el6-6!zan_50\Data" without .old

Edit2: Is there any alternative way to download EE 2.0? Esenthel, could you PM me direct link to download if is this possible? All my works stopped because of that, and I still considering it could be something wrong with my connection, even if everything else seem to work fine.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2013 12:51 PM by Pherael.)
10-08-2013 10:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fuzzylr Offline

RE: EE Installation Error
Hi Pherael, I was able to log into the store and download it. I would suggest you maybe trying pinging Esenthel.com to see if you have any high latency. Also suggest doing a traceroute to see if you getting any packet drops.

Fuzzy
Student|Westwood
Project V. Studios | Game Dev
10-08-2013 04:00 PM
Pherael Offline

Thank you but I was not precise enought. I was able to download EE Installer. Unfortunately error occur durring installation. I tried few times but installation always stop in the same moment after downloading about 23 MB of data with error I wrote in first post. I tried on my both devices, but it was the same.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2013 04:32 PM by Pherael.)
10-08-2013 04:29 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue.
I've made some changes, could you please try again?
10-09-2013 04:36 AM
Pherael Offline

There is no changes.
Could somebody try install EE in diferent location and see is this only isssue for me?
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2013 07:31 AM by Pherael.)
10-09-2013 07:22 AM
fuzzylr Offline

I have it installed on my c:\Projects\Esenthel. it works just fine for me.

Hey Pherael, I had a similar issue happen to me. You might want to try and replace your Sata cable or which ever cable that is being used for your hard drive. A while back I had my bus system break on my motherboard and got a new motherboard and still had issues. Replaced the Sata cable and reloaded the OS and have not had an issue since. You may want to try that.

Fuzzy
Student|Westwood
Project V. Studios | Game Dev
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2013 06:48 PM by fuzzylr.)
10-09-2013 06:46 PM