About Store Forum Documentation Contact

3d modelers and animators needed
MrSpazzie Offline

3d modelers and animators needed
I am building an independent, PC, role-playing game and I need 3d modelers and animators who would be willing to work for an equal share of all the money I get from the game sales. Please reply to this post or message me if you are interested.
05-19-2014 09:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pixel Perfect Offline

RE: 3d modelers and animators needed
If you're expecting any kind of response to this I'd suggest you provide a lot more information to get people interested. Some suggestions:

• An outline of the game
  • Any concept art
  • Your role in this
  • Your experience and links to previous work
  • Expected time scales
05-20-2014 11:49 AM
MrSpazzie Offline

RE: 3d modelers and animators needed
(05-20-2014 11:49 AM)Pixel Perfect Wrote:  If you're expecting any kind of response to this I'd suggest you provide a lot more information to get people interested. Some suggestions:

• An outline of the game
  • Any concept art
  • Your role in this
  • Your experience and links to previous work
  • Expected time scales

I've done a lot coding, a few game designs, worked for a couple of game development companies. But this is my first game. right now, my role is lead programmer, lead designer, audio creation/editing, and level designer. I got 1 animator and 2 (maybe 3) 3d modelers, but I need at least 6 3d modelers... There's no concept art, but the game's world will pretty much look like present civilization.
The game is what I believe the world would be like if the Roman Empire had not died, if the continents had not split. Essentially, there's 4 kingdoms/empires on earth and they wage war and espionage against each other and the Player gets mixed up in almost all of it. The Player will be able to play the game as 8 different characters, but the Player's team can only be 5 members, with their pets. I'm also including a lot of fictional animals (dragons, unicorns, etc.). That's more or less it summed up!
For the most part, I just wanted to know if anyone was interested in doing 3d modeling on a game they can't get paid for yet, before I start writing everything about the game.
05-22-2014 08:56 PM