About Store Forum Documentation Contact

starting!
zartan917 Offline

starting!
Howdy! Im thinking of buying this engine! Its soo full of nice features! But Im new to this and although I can get the tutorials running (that came with it) I cant seem to open bloody demo (or rpg demo).. I can import the folder but the data option doesn't show...is this a version issue if so how can I update (or should I just wait for "big" update coming soon?)... Also is there a "pay for help" section I may be needing help that way (although the engine is easy enough its just all new to me)...

OK thanks prolly many more questions to follow!

PS I looked for a WEEK for engines and I think this one has most potential.
10-01-2014 05:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: starting!
Hello and welcome!

Let me reply to your questions here and the ones you've sent to the Message Form on Contact page.

There's no paid support. I will most likely help either if I find some free time, or if you experience a bug in the engine.

For racing game source code, you can get it here: http://www.esenthel.com/?id=store&item=30

For RPG game source code, you can get it here: http://www.esenthel.com/?id=store&item=11

For the Bloody Massacre source code, you can get it here: http://www.esenthel.com/?id=store&item=31
(this one's Free).

Yes the engine does support huge terrains no problem.

In order to download items from Esenthel Store, you need to click the "Download" button, and then click on the file listed below.
10-01-2014 07:02 AM
Rubeus Offline

Also, the "Import" option is for converting projects from an older version of an Esenthel project.
To open a downloaded project, put the root folder with the gibberish name in the Esenthel/Projects directory, and it will show up in the project list when you launch Esenthel.
10-01-2014 04:53 PM
zartan917 Offline

THANKS! between you guys and Pumpklin it works!! I like the idea of "unlimited size worlds"... can this limitless terrain (worldstreaming?) be done randomly generated?
Im trying to make an endless runner ... Ill prolly buy a tutorial /game or two in helping me decide on getting this nice engine! thanks smile
10-03-2014 05:35 AM
zartan917 Offline

i had the game working but then i hit "update" and it doesnt build now? Well keep doing nice features- theres so many to try!!
10-03-2014 09:08 PM
zartan917 Offline

ps redownloaded newer massacre version as someone suggested it works again! horray!! smile
10-06-2014 02:03 AM